Slow-Roasted Salmon with Garlic & Herbs
Since salmon is a fish rich in healthy fats, it is often cooked at a high heat to help give it a crispy crust, however salmon is also delicious when slow-roasted. This foolproof method help keeps salmon moist and beautifully tender with ever bite.
Time: 40 minutes
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 275 °F.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter with minced garlic, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon and chives.
- Drizzle some olive oil in the bottom of baking sheet, place the salmon fillets skin side down, and season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Spread half of the herb mixture over each piece of the salmon, ensuring it is well covered.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and transfer to the oven for 35 minutes until salmon is barely opaque in the center.
- Once cooked, remove salmon from the oven and serve with a wedge of lemon and vegetables of your choice.