Coconut Shrimp and Fries
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- one third cup flour
- two eggs
- two cups shredded coconut flakes
- 12 red argentine shrimp
- four medium yellow potatoes
- half tbsp parsley
- quarter tbsp oregano
- quarter tsp sea salt
- quarter tsp pepper
- one tsp paprika
- one tsp cayenne powder
- half tbsp vegetable oil
- Defrost your shrimp either overnight or a few hours before cooking.
- Pat dry all of the shrimp with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Coat the shrimp in flour, then dip in egg, and the shredded coconut flakes. then, for a second coat, dip it back into the egg and again into the coconut flakes.
- Air fry at 385F for 15 minutes
- Cut 4 medium potatoes into strips and soak in water to remove some of the starch.
- Drizzle with vegetable oil and season with parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne powder.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes and then put it on broil for 2 minutes.