Sticky Korean Pork Chops
Tender, juicy, sweet and salty, these Sticky Korean Pork Chops are a quick and easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love. In order to make this recipe gluten-free be sure to opt for gluten-free tamari or coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.
Time: 30 minutes
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- 4 pork chops
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chilli paste or sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, tamari or coconut aminos
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1” fresh ginger, grated
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- Spring onion, to serve
- In a large bowl, combine the honey, sesame oil, chilli paste/sriracha, soy sauce, grated garlic, and grated ginger, and whisk until well combined.
- Transfer the pork chops to the bowl and submerge them in the sauce until well coated on all sides.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to marinade for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Note: If you don’t have time, you can cook the pork chops immediately but you won’t get as much flavour.
- When ready to cook, heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, basting with the extra marinade in the bowl as they cook, until they reach an internal temperature of 140°F.
- Once cooked, remove pork chops from the grill and serve with a sprinkle of green onion and sesame seeds to your liking.
Stephanie Kay Nutrition