Grilled Cajun Shrimp Tacos
Ready in under 30 minutes, these shrimp tacos are the perfect summer meal! The shrimp can easily be grilled on the BBQ, a grill pan, or simply broiled in the oven if needed.
- one pack wild-caught shrimp, thawed
- two teaspoons olive oil
- half teaspoon chilli powder
- half teaspoon cumin
- half teaspoon paprika
- half teaspoon garlic powder
- quarter teaspoon oregano
- quarter teaspoon cayenne
- quarter teaspoon sea salt
- half head romaine lettuce, shredded
- one avocado, cubed
- one bunch cilantro, chopped
- half red onion, diced
- one lime, quartered
- eight corn tortillas (6-8)
1. In a small bowl, combine the chilli powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, cayenne and sea salt, and mix to combine.
2. In a separate bowl, add thawed shrimp (tails removed), drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with spice mixture and toss until shrimp is well coated.
3. Heat a grill to medium-high heat, place shrimp onto the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until shrimp are opaque.
4. While the shrimp are cooking, prepare the toppings; shred lettuce and cabbage, cube avocado, dice onion, chop cilantro and slice limes.
5. Once the shrimp are cooked, assemble the tacos. Layer tortillas with shrimp and toppings of your choice, and serve immediately.