Bacon Wrapped Cod
Wrapped in crispy local bacon, there is no better way to enjoy your favourite fish! This one-pan recipe is ready in 30 minutes making it a great weeknight meal.
See more from Stephanie Kay at www.kaynutrition.com
- four pieces bacon
- two cod fillets
- 12 baby potatoes, halved (10-12)
- half bunch asparagus, trimmed
- two teaspoons olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Add potatoes to a small baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, a pinch of salt and black pepper. Toss until well combined.
3. Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the fish. Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each cod fillet and set aside.
5. Wash asparagus and cut spears in half.
6. Once the 10 minutes is up, remove potatoes from the oven. Add the asparagus to the pan, and give it a toss to combine with the potatoes and oil.
7. Layer bacon wrapped cod on top of the potatoes and asparagus and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes until fish is cooked through and bacon is crispy.