Turkey Cashew Slaw
This tasty summer slaw recipe is the winner of our WW home chef contest, created by Vanessa W. It's a celebration of the partnership between truLOCAL and WW, and a true reflection of the creativity in the kitchen we admire in our customers. Congratulations, Vanessa!
- one lb extra lean ground turkey
- one tbsp ginger root
- one clove garlic
- one tbsp Renée's Gourmet Asian sesame dressing
- six unsalted dry-roasted cashews
- four cup packaged coleslaw mix
- half tsp sesame seeds
- one mango, sliced
- half cup sweet red pepper
- half cup uncooked red onion
- half cup cooked rice noodles
- one tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- one tsp dark sesame oil
- one tsp uncooked broccoli
1. In a large pan brown the ground turkey. Add garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and grated ginger.
2. Once turkey is cooked add all veggies.
3. Cook rice noodles for 4 mins in boiling water.
4. Once noodles are cooked and drained, add to the turkey and veggies.
5. Add the coleslaw mix, sesame seeds, and mango to pan and stir. Cook for 2 mins.
6. Plate each serving, add desired amount of sesame dressing and cashews.