Garlic and Onion Stuffed Peppers
Meat meet peppers. We think you'll like each other... Get your protein and veggies in in one swing with these Garlic and Onion Stuffed Peppers!
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- 150 grams extra lean ground turkey
- one tsp garlic salt
- one onion, minced
- three cloves garlic, minced
- one medium-sized bell pepper
- one oz Bada Beans or almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add the ground meat to a preheated frying pan (should be medium-low heat). Add the minced onion and garlic. While the meat is cooking, add the bada beans to a food processor and blend until a crumb-like consistency.
- Add the ground bada beans to the ground turkey mixture. Season with the garlic salt, salt and pepper. Once the meat is almost fully cooked, slice the pepper in half and fill each half with the meat.
- Bake until the pepper is your desired consistency. Mine took about 18-20 minutes. Top with additional bada beans (optional).