Mason Jar Chicken and Berry Salad
Looking for a light and fruity salad? Search no further than this sweet and tangy spinach salad!
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- one chicken breast, grilled
- quarter cup blueberries
- quarter cup strawberries, chopped
- two cups spinach
- two tbsp red onion, sliced
- one slice lemon
- two tbsp balsamic vinegar
- one tbsp olive oil
- In a large mason jar, add the spinach. Layer on the chicken, blueberries and strawberries.
- Add the lemon slice and refrigerate until ready to eat. Once ready, drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the top, squeeze the lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.