Nacho Crusted Chicken Fingers
And we thought chicken fingers couldn't get any better? We stand corrected! Say hello to Nacho Crusted Chicken Fingers!
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- two chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- two bags Quest Nacho Flavoured Protein Chips (or Doritos!)
- third cup egg whites
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. These can also be made in the air fryer! 400° for 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips, they should be about 3/4” thick. Crush the protein chips into crumbs. Spread on a flat surface or plate. Add optional seasonings if desired.
- Add the egg whites to a bowl. Dip each chicken strip into the egg whites and then into the crushed chips. Make sure the whole piece is coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the other chicken strips.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Flip onto the other side and bake for another 7 minutes. Optional: broil for 2 minutes to get a crispier texture. Enjoy!
These can also be made with Doritos or your favourite nacho chip!