Perfect Grilled Chicken
You'll be savouring every bite of this perfect grilled chicken! Not sure what to do with the leftovers? Use it on top of a salad, stir it into a chili, broil it in the oven with some smoked cheddar cheese on top... the delicious creations are endless!
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- four chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- four cups water
- four tbsp sea salt
- Start off by brining your chicken breast. In a large bowl, add 4 cups water. Whisk in 4 tbsp sea salt. Add your raw chicken breast. Allow to brine for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken on the grill for 7-8 minutes. You can sprinkle your favourite seasoning blend over top! Flip over and cook an additional 7-8 minutes or until no pink remains and chicken reaches 180F. (I highly recommend purchasing a meat thermometer to check the temperature of the chicken!)
- Cover the chicken and allow to rest for 3-5 minutes.