Turkey Spring Roll Cups
Spring rolls just got an upgrade! Ditch the deep fryer and say hello to bottomless Turkey Spring Roll Cups that won't leave you feeling an ounce of guilt!
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- two cloves garlic, minced
- half package extra lean ground turkey
- quarter cup mushrooms, chopped
- quarter cup carrots, shredded
- one cup cabbage, shredded
- two tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- eight wonton wrappers
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and preheat the oven to 350°. Add a wonton wrap to each muffin cup. Bake for 8-10 minutes or lightly browned.
- While the wraps are baking, spray a frying pan with non-stick spray and bring it to high heat. Add garlic, stir quickly, then add ground turkey. Cook, breaking it up as you go until it turns white.
- Add carrot, cabbage and mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables is wilted. Add soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute until the liquid is gone.
- Once wraps are out of the oven, fill each cup with the turkey and veggie filling. Enjoy!