Keto Chicken Curry
Soul soothing curry that is guaranteed to warm you from the inside out!
See more from at Kristen www.instagram.com/soulstars27
- three tbsp coconut oil
- two lbs chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- one inch piece ginger, minced
- three cloves garlic, minced
- four tsp curry powder
- one tsp sea salt
- one tsp ground black pepper
- five cups broccoli, chopped
- two red bell peppers, sliced
- one onion, sliced
- two cans full fat coconut cream
- two tbsp tomato paste
- two tbsp cashews
- In a large pan or pot over medium heat, melt coconut oil. Add chopped onions and saute 8-10 minutes, until golden.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger. Continue to saute for 1 minute. Add garam masala, curry powder pepper and salt and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 more minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add chicken and sauté .
- Add tomato paste and coconut milk to the pan. Stir over medium heat until sauce begins to bubble. Add broccoli and red peppers. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt as needed. Garnish with fresh, chopped cilantro, cashews and lime wedges for squeezing on top.