Low Carb Chicken Parm
Calling all chicken parmesan lovers! Keep the carbs for dessert and fill up on this healthier, low carb chicken parm!
See more from at Alysha www.instagram.com/fatfuelle d
- two boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- one tbsp bacon or animal fat
- one cup sugar-free marinara sauce
- quarter cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- four tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- half tsp italian dried herbs
- Preheat top element of oven to 200°C/400°F2
- Heat fat in an ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Cook the chicken breasts 5 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Pour the marinara sauce over and around the chicken. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken breasts, and then sprinkle with the herbs.
- Place in the oven and bake 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden and the chicken breasts are cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy