Your favourite comfort food, wrapped into one delicious dish!
See more from Brie at www.instagram.com/sug arfreebrie
- half cup heavy cream
- half cup cream chese
- six oz provolone cheese
- half tsp salt
- quarter tsp pepper
- one tsp garlic powder
- two ribeye steaks
- four tbsp olive oil
- one yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- one green bell pepper, cut into strips
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Allow steak to rest with salt and pepper on for 30 minutes, or in the fridge overnight.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add half the oil and sauté the onions and bell peppers until softened, then set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream and cream cheese over low to medium heat and stir.
- Once the cream cheese has melted and the sauce starts to gently simmer, remove from the heat and stir in provolone, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Slice ribeye into 1” strips
- Add the remaining half of the oil to the skillet on medium heat.
- Add in steak strips and cook until lightly browned.
- Toss in veggies to slightly warm them up and stir.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls.
- Pour cheese sauce over the top and serve!