Tex Mex Chicken Salad
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! Grab your veggies, protein and dressing - this salad comes together that quickly!
See more from Keren at www.kerenchen.ca
- two fresh jalapenos, minced
- half red bell pepper, diced
- quarter sweet white onion, diced
- five oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked
- half avocado, sliced
- half cup cilantro or scallions, chopped
- half tbsp chipotle powder, cumin, paprika and garlic powder
- one lime, juices
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put everything in a bowl and mix well...seriously it’s that easy.
- Pair it with a bed of greens to keep it low-carb or go with apple slices,rice crackers, sprouted wraps, sourdough for extra complex carbs.
- It keeps for 2 days in the fridge.