Bacon Breakfast Charcuterie
Combining my love of breakfast for dinner and adult lunchables with this charcuterie board!
See more from at Kristen www.instagram.com/soulstars27
- 10 slices thick cut bacon
- three eggs
- one cup blueberries
- one brie wheel
- half whole cucumber, sliced
- eight Gooddess Mix or Keto Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cook the bacon for 20-25 minutes or until desired crispiness ensuring to flip it halfway through.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the eggs and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 6-7 minutes, or until your preference. Drain the water, fill with cold water and ice cubes and let sit for 5 minutes. Remove the eggs, peel and slice.
- Arrange the bacon, eggs, brie, blueberries, cucumber and biscuits on a board and serve!