Mhmmm mhmmm mango!
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- one lb chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- half tbsp Everything Bagel Spice Mix
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- one red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- three cloves garlic, chopped
- two tsp ginger, minced
- three quarter cup chicken broth
- one tbsp stevia
- two tbsp soy sauce
- two tbsp rice vinegar
- one tbsp cornstarch
- one and a half cups mango chunks, fresh or frozen
1. Spray a pot with non stick spray and bring to medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan. Season with salt, pepper and bagel blend.
2. Cook the chicken for 4-6 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Add the peppers to the pan with the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, stevia, soy sauce, rice vinegar and cornstarch. Pour the chicken broth mixture over the chicken and vegetables and bring to a simmer.
4. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has just thickened. Stir in the mango chunks and serve. Enjoy!