Asian Inspired Chicken Wings
Crispy, sweet and savoury - these wings are all that and above!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- two pounds chicken wings
- half cup flour
- three eggs
- two cups breadcrumbs
- quarter cup BBQ sauce
- half tbsp sesame oil
- three and a half tbsp peanut butter
- quarter cup soy sauce
- one tbsp lemon juice
- two tbsp brown sugar
- three tbsp water
- Optional: green onions and sesame seeds to top
- Pat dry wings with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Dip the wings in flour, then coat with egg wash, and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Air fry at 375F for 15 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- In a bowl, mix together BBQ sauce sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and water.
- Toss the wings in the sauce and top with sesame seeds and green onions.