Crispy Cauliflower Nachos
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- two heads of cauliflower, separated
- one and a half tsp garlic powder
- one tsp pepper
- one tsp sea salt
- half tbsp vegetable oil
- one pound ground beef
- two tbsp taco seasoning
- one cup cherry tomatoes
- half yellow bell pepper, chopped
- three strips bacon
- one and a half cups shredded cheese
- green onions to top
- Chop your cauliflower into florets. In a bowl add the vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. Mix so the cauliflower is seasoned well.
- Cook your ground beef on medium heat and add the taco seasoning. Then cut your bacon into strips and cook on medium heat.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and peppers.
- Line a baking tray and bake the cauliflower in the oven at 450F for 8 minutes (or until crispy).
- Then, top the cauliflower with all of your toppings (ground beef, bacon, peppers, cherry tomatoes, and cheese).
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Once the cheese starts to melt broil it on high for 3 minutes.
- Top with green onions and anything else you like!