Chicken Pot Pie Soup
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- two carrots, chopped
- one white onion, chopped
- three celery stalks, chopped
- one boneless skinless chicken breast
- four yellow potatoes, chopped
- half tbsp butter
- three and a half cups of truLOCAL chicken broth
- one cup milk
- one third cup half and half cream
- handful of spinach and fresh parsley
- sea salt, pepper, oregano and parsley to taste
- half tsp cornstarch (more if it's still runny)
- Prep and chop the carrots, potatoes, celery, and onion.
- In a large soup pot, over medium heat, melt the butter. Cut the chicken breast into cubes and season with salt and pepper, then cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, milk, and chicken broth and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Add the vegetables, chicken, and spices and cook for 30 minutes on low to medium heat, or until the vegetables are soft enough to poke with a fork.