Maple Bacon Donuts
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- half cup milk
- half tsp vanilla
- one tsp apple cider vinegar
- one cup maple syrup
- four tbsp vegetable oil
- two cups flour
- half tsp salt
- two tsp baking powder
- three quarter cup icing sugar
- one and a half tbsp maple syrup
- five strips bacon, chopped
- Mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl add the milk, vanilla, maple syrup, vegetable oil, and apple cider vinegar.
- Combine together (add more milk if it’s too thick) and pour batter into donut moulds.
- Bake at 350F for 15-18 minutes.
- Chop the @trulocal bacon and then cook on medium heat.
- For the icing/glaze, mix together the icing sugar and maple syrup.
- Dip donuts and top with bacon.