Taco Spaghetti Squash
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- one tsp vegetable oil
- one spaghetti squash
- one pound lean ground beef
- one package taco seasoning
- one cup cold water
- one and a half roma tomatoes, chopped
- one cup lettuce, chopped
- half cup salsa
- two thirds cup shredded cheese
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half (vertically).
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and drizzle with vegetable oil and place the spaghetti squash with the inside faced down.
- Bake at 405F for 50 minutes.
- Once down, scrape the insides and you’ll start to see the “noodle shapes”.
- On medium heat, add taco seasoning, water, and ground beef to a pan. Cool until water evaporates (or until meat is fully cooked).
- Mix the tomatoes, lettuce, and ground beef into the spaghetti squash.
- Top with cheese.
- Broil on high for 3 minutes and then top with extra lettuce and salsa.