Best Ever Breakfast Nachos
It's never too early in the day to eat nachos!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 5 medium potatoes (you can also just use regular nacho chips, tater tots, or hashbrowns)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 4 slices peameal bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- Green onions
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Peel potatoes and slice into potato chips. Rinse with cold water for 5 minutes to remove the starch.
- Add 1 tsp vegetable oil and seasoning of choice.
- Air fry at 400F for 10 minutes (or until crispy).
- Slice the peameal bacon into cubes. To a pan on medium heat, cook for 6-8 minutes (or until fully cooked). Once cooked, remove from pan and pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Scramble 4 eggs with milk and seasoning of choice. Cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- Slice the roma tomatoes.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and add the potatoes, peameal bacon, tomatoes, and scrambled eggs. Top with cheese and bake at 350F for 4 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- Add green onions and any other garnish.