The perfect dish for when you are craving something hearty, bacon-filled and delicious! Ready in 25 minutes and can double as delicious leftovers!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 package @trulocal bacon
- 450 g of spaghetti
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- Parsley to garnish
- Boil a pot of water and cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- To a pan on medium heat, cook 1 package of @trulocal bacon on medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side. Pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Chop the bacon into small pieces.
- Add the spaghetti into the pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Pour mix over the spaghetti and mix constantly for 5 minutes to avoid making scrambled eggs.
- Add the bacon back into the pasta and mix.
- Top with parsley.