Chicken and Waffle Cones
Out with the ice cream and in with the chicken and waffle cones! Kidding, there's room for both!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3.5 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2-3 eggs
- 1-2 pickles, sliced
- 4 waffle cones
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Slice the @trulocal chicken breasts into cubes.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk together.
- Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the Panko breadcrumbs. Repeat.
- Air fry at 400F for 12 mins.
- Add the chicken to a bowl with honey, BBQ sauce, and sweet chili sauce.
- Slice pickles.
- Assemble your waffle cones and top with parsley.