Chicken and Waffle Sandwiches
Chicken meet waffles, we have a feeling you are going to get along splendidly!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Chili flakes (optional)
- For the waffles, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- In a mixer, add the egg white and mix until you have stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, add the milk, butter, and vanilla. Once it’s all mixed together, combine with the dry ingredients.
- Then, fold in the egg whites.
- Cook the waffles in a waffle maker for 6 minutes.
- Slice the @trulocal breasts in half.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
- Dip the chicken in the egg and then into the Panko breadcrumbs. Repeat.
- Air fry at 375F for 12-14 minutes.
- Toss the chicken in thai chili sauce.
- Slice red cabbage into thin strips.
- To a pan on medium heat, add oil and cook the cabbage for 5-7 minutes. Toss in the sweet chilli sauce.
- Slice pickles.