Healthier Chicken Nugget Salad
Chicken nuggets on the regular? Yes! With this healthified version, who wouldn't want to eat them daily!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 3.5 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato
- Slice the @trulocal chicken breasts into cubes.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk together. Add in the black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the Panko breadcrumbs. Repeat.
- Air fry at 400F for 12 mins.
- To make the cheese chips, add shredded cheese (about 1 tsp each) to parchment paper and bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
- Slice the lettuce and tomato.
- Add dressing of choice.