French Onion Inspired Burgers
French onion soup crossed with a burger, could is get any better? Grab a few napkins, this one is going to get messy!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 salt and pepper burgers
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 4 burger buns
- Slice the onion and mushrooms.
- Add butter to a pan on medium heat and cook the onions and mushrooms.
- Add pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and then pour in the beef broth. Cook until it is fully absorbed (5-7 minutes).
- Remove from pan and add the @trulocal salt and pepper burgers. Cook for 4-6 minutes per side (or until fully cooked).
- Add the mozzarella slices on top of the burgers and cover with a lid. Remove when the cheese is melted.
- Assemble the burger.