Chicken Drumsticks - 2 Ways
When you can't decide between Honey BBQ and Spiced Rubbed wings.... have them both! They'll be ready in 50 minutes!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 2 packages drumsticks
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp oil
- Remove the skins of 2 packages of @trulocal drumsticks (10).
- In one bowl, add the honey and BBQ sauce and pour over half the drumsticks.
- To the remaining drumsticks, add the pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano, and oil.
- Let it marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Air fry at 400F for 15-17 mins.