Have you ever had a bad club sandwich? They are a staple in every restaurant, and soon, your kitchen!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 15 slices bread
- 1/2 medium cucumber (about 20 slices)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 5 pieces of lettuce
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Chipotle spread
- Add the chicken breasts to a bowl and season with pepper, salt, garlic powder, chilli powder, and paprika. Let it marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To a pan on medium heat add vegetable oil and cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side (or until fully cooked). Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Cook the bacon on medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side. Pat with a paper towel to remove the excess grease.
- Toast your bread.
- Assemble your sandwich (add lettuce to the bottom bun with chicken on top, top with a slice of bread, add tomato slices, bacon, cucumber and add the chipotle spread).