Pho With Beef Broth
Easy, peasy and delicious pho with bone broth! Have it for lunch, dinner or even breakfast - it's the perfect warm and cozy dish to fill you up!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 package grass fed and finished beef bone broth
- 4 beef meatballs
- 150g rice noodles
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1/8 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/3 cup tofu, cubed
- Handful of bean sprouts
- Boil rice noodles according to package instructions.
- Bring @trulocal beef bone broth to a boil and add salt, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Then, add the beef meatballs and let them cook for 4-5 minutes (or whatever the package instructions suggest).
- Cut tofu into cubes and place in the air fryer at 375F for 20 minutes (or until brown).
- Cut the green onions and white onions.