Pasta crossed with nachos? Yes! Say hello to meatball nachos - perfect for a family dinner or game day snack!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 package meatballs
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/3-1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Green onions and parsley, for garnish
- Add vegetable oil to a pan on medium heat. Add the meatballs to the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes (or until fully cooked). Let them rest for 4 minutes.
- Slice the meatballs into small cubes.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and add your tortilla chips. Add the cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper, and meatballs on top. Top with shredded cheese and add salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted). Broil on high for 3 minutes.
- Top with green onions and parsley.