This colourful fiesta taco salad recipe is perfect for a quick, easy and healthy lunch!
See more from Stephanie Kay at www.kaynutrition.com
- 2 cups leafy greens
- 1/2 cup black beans, cooked
- 1/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 oz grilled chicken, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced + zested
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl or container, combine the olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, honey, cilantro, a pinch of salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add leafy greens and top with black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, grilled chicken and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle with cilantro lime dressing and season with additional salt and pepper to serve.