Mango Fish Tacos
It doesn't have to be a Tuesday for you to make up these Mango Fish Tacos!
See more from Surbhi at kitskitchenkrush
- 4 cod filets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1⁄4 red onion, diced
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedge
- Preheat the oven to 425oF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the fish on the baking sheet and evenly cat the vegetable oil. Sprinkle generously with the Cajun seasoning. Bake the fish until it is cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all of the salsa ingredients. Set it aside.
- Once the fish is cooked, using a fork, flake it into large pieces. Divide the tilapia between all of the tortillas and top with the mango salsa.
- Serve immediately topped with the cabbage, cilantro, and lime wedges. Enjoy!