Mushroom, Asparagus and Chicken Stir Fry
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- 3 medium truLOCAL skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces of mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Everything Bagel Seasoning Spice Blend to taste
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 4 garlic cloves minced
1. Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce, set aside. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion, asparagus, and mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, and bagel blend. Cook, stirring often until chicken is cooked through.
3. Add the sauce and stir until everything is coated and the sauce has thickened about 1 minute. Enjoy!