Sticky Orange Chicken
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp powder stevia
- 5 tbsp white vinegar
- Juice of one medium orange
- 1 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
1. Spray a frying pan with non stick spray and set to medium high heat. Add the ground turkey and cook until a good crust forms before breaking apart, then finish cooking by breaking it apart with a spatula and cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes.
2. To make the sauce combine the rice wine, 2 tablespoons water, vinegar, soy sauce, stevia, orange juice, bagel blend and minced garlic.
3. Once the chicken is cooked, add the orange sauce and bring to a boil. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and 1 tbsp water until the cornstarch is dissolved. Add to the chicken. Stir until the sauce starts to thicken. Enjoy!
We had this with broccoli and cauliflower rice!