Turkey Meatball + Veggie Soup
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning Spice Blend
- 6 cups broth of choice (veggie/chicken etc)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 package @trulocal ground turkey
- 4 tbsp Bbq Spice Blend of choice
1. Start by making the meatballs. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey and the seasoning. Form into meatballs.
2. Place each meatball on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or fully browned. While the meatballs are baking, spray a large pot with non-stick spray. Add the chopped onion and carrots.
3. Cook for 7-8 minutes or until slightly soft and fragrant. Add parsley, oregano, basil, garlic powder, bagel blend, and onion powder. Cook for 2 minutes; stirring constantly.
4. Pour in broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, spinach, and cooked meatballs; simmer for 7-10 minutes. Enjoy!