Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 oz light goat cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 (6 oz raw) chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Everything Bagel Spice Blend Seasoning to taste
- Preheat even to 350°. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the parsley,thyme, goat cheese and garlic. Cut a slit into each chicken breast to form a pocket. Stuff each onewith the goat cheese mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and extra parsley/thyme if desired.
- Place in the baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken reaches minimum 165°.Enjoy!