See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 5 strips @trulocal bacon
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cheese
- 1 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- To a bowl add the yeast to warm water (you can microwave it) and cover with plastic wrap and let is sit for 10 minutes. Bubbles should form.
- Add the flour and salt and combine it all together. Roll it out to remove any clumps.
- Separate the dough balls into 10-12 portions and roll out into a circle.
- Chop up the bacon and add it to a pan on medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Chop up some spinach and basil and heat up some pasta sauce.
- Add pasta sauce to the centre of the dough along with some spinach, basil, cheese, and bacon.
- Fold it over and then close the seams.
- Brush the tops with water.
- Bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes.