See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 servings of mixed greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium cucumber (sliced)
- 2 @trulocal chicken breasts
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 6-8 slices @trulocal bacon
- Slice up the chicken breasts. To a bowl add the chicken along with oil, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Let it marinate in the fridge.
- To a pan on medium heat cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Chop the bacon and then cook it for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Slice up the cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Add the mixed greens to a bowl along the the tomatoes, cucumbers, bacon, and top with your favourite dressing.