Egg Noodles with Shrimp and Veggies
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 package trulocal Argentine shrimp
- 1 orange pepper (chopped)
- 2 cups snow peas
- 10 mushrooms (sliced)
- 450 g egg noodles
- 3 cups water
- 4 tbsp cornstarch (and about 2 tbsp water)
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Boil egg noodles for 7-8 minutes.
- Then air fry at 365 F for 15 mins.
- To a pan on medium heat add olive oil and cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes.
- To a bowl add corn starch and mix it with some water to create a slurry.
- Add water to a pan and slowly pour in the corn starch slurry (make sure not to add it in when it boils or else it’ll form clumps).
- Add in the oyster sauce, soy sauce, shrimp, veggies, and salt. Let it thicken for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and enjoy!