Pasta Salad with Chicken
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 300 g pasta
- 1 package pasta salad seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1 trulocal mango chicken (sliced)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook your pasta for 8-10 minutes. Drain the water and drizzle a little bit of olive oil. Pour one package of pasta salad seasoning and mix it together.
- Slice the mango chicken into cubes. Add olive oil to a pan on medium heat and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Cup up some spinach and peppers and add it to the pasta along with the chicken.