Quick Sausage and Rice Dinner
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 trulocal hot Italian sausages
- 2 peppers (chopped)
- 3 zucchini (sliced)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 servings of rice
- Slice and chop all of the veggies.
- Pour the olive oil over the veggies and add the seasoning.
- Bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes.
- Boil the sausages for 5-7 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- To a pan on medium heat, cook them for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve the veggies and sausages with steamed rice.