Sweet Chili Chicken with Rice
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 2 trulocal chicken breasts
- 3 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cucumber (chopped)
- 1/2 - 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions
- 4 servings of rice
- Slice the chicken into cubes.
- Whisk up the eggs and dip the chicken into the eggs and then Panko breadcrumbs.
- Air fry at 400F for 12 minutes.
- Chop up some cucumbers and add them to a bowl with the chicken. Pour over the sweet chili sauce and mix it all together so everything is coated.
- Serve over rice and top with sesame seeds and green onions.