BAE Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz cheddar or cheese of choice
- 2 WW whole wheat bagels
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes per side - or until your preferred doneness.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and soak up as much of the grease with a paper towel. Then, crack the eggs into the lightly bacon greased pan and cook for 3-5 minutes. If you prefer your eggs over easy, flip them and cook for 1-3 minutes on the other side. Top with cheese and cover with a lid while they finish cooking.
- Cut your bagels in half and toast them until they reach your desired level of goldeness.
- Layer your bacon, egg and avocado on top of the bagel. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, stack, cut in half and serve!