Blueberry Bacon Pancakes
Bacon and blueberry pancakes - could it get any better?!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 10 bacon strips
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- To a bowl add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, eggs, milk, and oil. Once it’s fully combined fold in the blueberries.
- To a pan on medium heat add a bit of olive oil and cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Fry up the bacon for 3-4 minutes per side.
- To assemble the stack, alternate between pancakes and bacon (you can place 3-4 slices in between every pancake).
- To make the blueberry topping, add the blueberries to a pan along with the corn starch and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes (or until it thickens to your desired consistency).
- Top with icing sugar, maple syrup, and bacon.