From frozen wild blueberries to this delicious blueberry crumble in 25 minutes. Dessert can be that easy!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 3/4 cups oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- To a bowl add the oats, coconut oil, cinnamon, honey, and maple syrup. Stir together until combined. Add the water to help keep everything wet enough to stick together.
- In an oven-safe container, add the blueberries, honey, and cornstarch. Mix it all together so the blueberries are evenly coated.
- Grab the oat mixture and form them into little clumps and place over the blueberries.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (or until the oats are golden brown).
- Optional: top with vanilla ice cream, icing sugar, or more honey/maple syrup.