Chicken, meet quesadilla. You were "meat" to be!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 4 tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of shredded cheese
- Salsa or guacamole
- Chop up the chicken breasts into cubes.
- To a pan on medium heat, add the chicken along with salt, pepper, and salsa.
- Let it cook for 5-7 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Once that’s done, remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
- Chop up the pepper and spinach.
- Add the veggies into the pan along with the corn and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and mix the veggies in with the chicken.
- Place the tortilla wrap into the pan and pour some of the mixtures in half and add shredded cheese.
- Then, fold the tortilla in half and let it cook for 3 minutes per side (or until golden brown).
- Serve with salsa or guacamole.