Hashbrowns were made for this recipe. Hashbrown Pizzas will now be a regular in your meal prep routine!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 6 hashbrowns
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/4 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Chili flakes and Italian seasoning
1. Air fry hashbrowns at 400F for 15 minutes (you can also bake or pan fry them).
2. To a pan on medium heat, add @trulocal bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
3. Chop into smaller pieces.
4. Heat up the pasta sauce in a pot on medium heat.
5. Chop the peppers and spinach.
6. Add the pasta sauce onto the hashbrowns and then top with cheese, bacon, peppers, and spinach.
7. Bake at 350F for 7 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
8. Top with Italian seasoning and chili flakes.