Lemon Pepper Stuffed Salsa Chicken
Looking for a fast and easy recipe for dinner? You'll be dishing up seconds of this delicious Lemon Pepper Stuffed Salsa Chicken!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 pack of lemon pepper chicken breasts (2 pieces)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 5 mushrooms
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Olive oil
- Tortilla chips and salsa
- Butterfly the chicken breasts (slice them in half).
- Chop up the mushrooms and spinach.
- To a pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
- Pour in the mushrooms, spinach, corn, and add salt and pepper. Let it cook for 5-7 minutes. Once done, spoon the mixture into the chicken breasts.
- Once stuffed, fold the chicken over and secure it with 2-3 toothpicks. You can cut the chicken in halves so it is easier to cook all the way through.
- Add more olive oil to the pan and place the chickens down. Spoon on some salsa and then let it cook for 12-15 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Once done, serve with tortilla chips and salsa.